(All posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy
If you are searching for ways to incorporate more veggies into your family's diet, here's an easy and very delicious recipe to try! My family loves this dish so much that they request it at least once a week! Sautéed Garlic and Parmesan Chicken With Spinach is not only packed full of nutrients, but the flavor is out of this world. In fact, my husband told me that this dish tasted like something you would get at a restaurant! The flavors of the spinach and garlic with the chicken and parmesan all work together so beautifully to create a fantastic dish! This is also a great option for those who are carb-conscious and gluten-free.
This week the #SundaySupper Tastemakers are bringing you Healthy St. Patrick's Day recipes that will make your mouth water! A big thank you goes out to our amazing host Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures who helped to make this event happen!
Recipe Adapted from: Simply Healthy Home
3 tablespoons of butter
6 cloves of minced garlic
2- 3 chicken breasts chopped into bite-size pieces
dash of sea salt
dash of pepper
1/2-1 cup parmesan cheese or more to your liking
1 bag of fresh spinach
Sautee the garlic in the butter just until golden.
Add the chicken breast pieces and a pinch of salt and cook until no longer pink.
Add the parmesan cheese and let it melt through the chicken mixutre.
Now add the spinach and let it wilt through.
Serve over pasta or veggie noodles. I served with spaghetti squash and it was amazing!
Here are some more Healthy St. Patrick's Day recipes from the Sunday Supper tastemakers for you to enjoy!
- Get Your Greens Smoothie by Hardly A Goddess
- Green Breakfast Omelet Bites by Momma’s Meals
- Green Eggs and Ham by Feeding Big
- Green Scrambled Eggs with Ham by Cricket’s Confections
- Kuku Sabzi – Persian Herb Frittata by Caroline’s Cooking
- Matcha Overnight Oats by Brunch-n-Bites
- Southwest Breakfast Spinach Wrap by The Freshman Cook
- Super Green Smoothie by Simple and Savory
Must Make Main Dishes
- Chicken Paillard Arugula Truffle Salad by Family Foodie
- Gambian Spinach with Peanut Sauce by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Grilled Lettuce and Steak Salad by Sunday Supper Movement
- Pan Roasted Cod on Spinach Basil Risotto with Lemon Butter Sauce by Positively Stacey
- Poached Cod with Pesto Wine Sauce by Life Tastes Good
- Potato Leek Skillet Pizza by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Sautéed Garlic and Parmesan Chicken With Spinach by My Sweet Savings
- Skinny Reuben Wraps with Homemade 1000 Island Dressing by For the Love of Food
- Tequila Chicken Salad by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Brussels Sprout and Kale Salad by Pies and Plots
- Green Goddess Bibb Salad by Palatable Pastime
- Pixie Dust Salad with Avocados, Pixie Tangerines and Radishes by Shockingly Delicious
- Quinoa Tabbouleh by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sesame Wedge Salad with Key Lime Vinaigrette & Pickled Green Tomatoes by Gourmet Everyday
- Shades of Green Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Zucchini Carpaccio Salad by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Colcannon by Wholistic Woman
- Green Goddess Dip by From the Bookshelf
- Grilled Cabbage with Spicy Lime Dressing by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Irish Cabbage by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Miso Roasted Broccoli by Life Currents
- Pistachio Parmesan Oven Fries by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts by Books n’ Cooks
- Soy Glazed Sugar Snap Peas by Food Lust People Love
- Spinach Tots by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Warm Brussels Sprout Slaw by Jersey Girl Cooks